Monday, April 25, 2016

My first real son!

Hey everyone! Well I don't have a whole lot of time but I'll try to get in the most important stuff. I got a call last Monday saying that I would be training. Haha my first real son on the mission! I've had two other step sons but this is my first real son. So I took a bus to Natal on Tuesday to pick him up. His name is Elder Zylks from Montana. He's super awesome. It's been a little different because he is still learning Portuguese but he's catching on quick. It's kinda funny, I think I've already said this before but like sometimes I forget how different things are here than they are back in the States because I just get so used to everything here. But I've been feeling kinda like a tour guide here too haha. Showing my comp all the good Brazilian snacks and the fun things to do haha. Anyways, everything is going good here and everthing is good with the investigators too. I had some more things to say but I literally don't have time today so I apologize for the lame letter and for the lack of photos. I'm almost 98.246% that this computer is full of viruses so I'm not gonna risk it this week. I love you all! Thanks for everything! A igreja é verdadeira!

Elder Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment