Monday, April 11, 2016

Another awesome week!

Hey everyone! So this week was awesome. On Monday we got on a bus and went to Natal for a leadership council. This was my first one that I've been to not as a secretary! It was so nice not having to worry about preparing a training or anything like that. It was cool to go back to the area where I spent almost 10 months of my mission. I really do kinda miss it there. The ward there was pretty much my home ward haha. Anyways, as for the actual council it was really good. We talked a lot about goals. One of the huge goals here as I'm sure it is for almost every other mission is to get a temple here in Natal. I can see it in the not so distant future.

After the council we came back to Mossoró. Wednesday we had a good zone meeting where we pretty much just talked about the same stuff as we did in the council. So last week I told you guys about the family that we were trying to reactivate. So we baptized the youngest daughter, E.on Saturday. It was awesome, the whole family went to the baptism and then to church on Sunday for her confirmation. Now the mom and dad just need to get married for them to get baptized. Anyways, E. was so happy. She's one of the cutest kids I've ever met haha. She just smiled the whole time haha.

Anyways, that's about it for this week. Thanks for everything! I love you guys! A igreja é verdadeira!

Elder Harris


No comments:

Post a Comment