Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy 5th Birthday to Me!

Hey everyone! First off thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! I can't believe I'm already 5 years old! I'm getting to be a big boy I know hahaha. Anyways, this week was good. To start off, last Monday we received a phone call saying that Elder Webb and I were being emergency transferred. So Elder Webb went to an area here in mossoró and is now companions with Elder Durê, who was with me in the office. And I was transferred to another area here in Mossoró too. It's about a 45 minute walk from my last area in Belo Horizonte. The area I'm in now is called Bom Jardim. I'm excited to start working here it should be really good. My new comp is Elder S. Cardoso. Another new missionary who I will be finishing his training. He is really good so I'm excited. I'm gonna miss Elder Webb though. We spent hardly any time together haha. But anyways, as for teaching things were pretty slow this week. We spent a ton of time in the sisters' area helping them out and now this week we're gonna really focus on getting our own area whipped into shape. So last night we went to a little barbeque at a member's house in Elder Durê and Elder Webb's new area. Then afterwarcs they brought out a little cake and sang happy birthday to me which was really cool. Tonight I'm gonna head back to Belo Horizonte for a bit to visit some recent converts and some investigators. They were planning a surprise birthday party for me but when I said I was gonna be transferred they told me about it so I told them I would go back today to see them haha. I'm excited to see them all. But that's about it for this week. I hope you are all doing well! Have a great week! A igreja é verdadeira!

Elder Harris





No comments:

Post a Comment