Monday, February 8, 2016

I'm just about to start my six months to sexy!

Hey everyone! So sorry for the short letter this is gonna be but this week was awesome! But extremely tiring. We had two more baptisms this week. which were really cool, two brothers, J.and B. The other brother was also supposed to be baptized too, Je., but he lives with his grandma and she wouldn't let him go to church that morning. But we'll keep trying with her and it will work out. We've also got quite a few other investigators who are progressing. They just need to quit smoking and drinking coffee and they'll be ready. We had an awesome zone meeting this week. I can't believe how fast time is going by! Sister Baker, who got to the mission at the same time as me, is in my zone and she is already on her last transfer! It's crazy to think about because I still feel super new in the mission! I'm just about getting ready to start my six months to sexy haha ;) So the other day Elder Petter called me from Alecrim and I was able to talk to one of our recent converts F., the lady with the hurt foot. It was so good to talk to her! She's still going strong! It was really awesome! But anyways, That's about all I've got for you guys for this week. I love you all! Like I said sorry for the short letter but I"m short on time. I love you all! have a great week! A igreja é verdadeira!

Elder Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment