Saturday, June 6, 2015

A Miracle Happened!

  Hey everyone!  So this week was pretty good.  I´m definitely glad it´s over because it was super stressful!  So some pretty crazy stuff happened on Sunday.  If I remember right I think I said we probably wouldn´t have a baptism this week unless a miracle happened.  Well a miracle happened and we baptized 4 young men!  K., P., M., and J.  Crazy stuff haha.  The sisters had a baptism too which I was able to baptize.  It was awesome!  Our mission had 246 baptisms in the month of may which is the Mission record.  Man I don´t think I´ve ever seen President so happy!  He busted into the office on Monday and the first thing he said was "BATISMO!!!!!!!!!!!"  Haha it was really funny. 
           So Monday was super stressful.  We were busy getting everything ready for the monthly leadership counsel which I have to give training at.  So Monday was spent working my tail off trying to get everything done that president asked and all of the other stuff.  I was relieved when it was over.  The Tuesday came and so did the counsel.  It was yet another long and stressful day.  But everything went well including my training.  The rest of the week has been really slow, which has been a welcome change after being super stressed out and busy for the past three weeks!  Wednesday we had a fun ward activity/surprise birthday party for the bishop here.  We watched Ephraim´s Rescue which I thought was awesome.  The rest of the people didn´t because it was in English with Portuguese subtitles.  But hey, I was fine with it ;)  Sorry I´m really short on time so I´ve gotta keep this short but it´s ok because that was about all that happened this week.  I love you all!  I hope you have a great week!  A Igreja é verdadeira!

Elder Harris

Pictures - Showing my unreal hops



No comments:

Post a Comment