Saturday, June 20, 2015

The Kinds of Things I Do Here in the Office

Well everyone, I feel the need to apologize in advance for the lame letter this is going to be. But like literally nothing happened this week. We´ve been working a ton in the office (I hate paperwork... especially baptismal forms..... baptismal forms are the worst) and a little bit in the streets too. But for the most part we´ve been in the office. We didn´t even get to eat lunch yesterday! I think it was like the second day of my mission that I went without beans and rice. The struggle is real here. I guess I can just waste time and fill up space telling you guys about the kinds of things I do here in the office. So we pretty much live here. Our house is across the street but the only things we do there is take showers and sleep. The rest is all here in the office. We´ve got our own nifty little kitchen in the back with bathrooms. I mean the bathrooms aren´t in the kitchen... that would be awkward but you get the idea. I pretty much spend my days typing information from baptismal forms into the church system and worrying about not letting the Visas expire for the foreigners. Plus doing all the busy work that presidents asks me to do. I´ve gotta buy all of the flight tickets for the missionaries going and some that are coming. That pretty much sums it up. Anyways, we´ve got a few investigators that we´re working with but they aren´t necessarily progressing very well. So we´re going to start working harder to find new people to teach. So yesterday, we were chilling here in the office when all of a sudden President walked in with Elder Marcos A. Aidutaitis from the 70. It kinda caught us off guard but luckily we weren´t in the middle of a nerf war or anything like that haha. So anyways we talked to him for like a minute and that was about it but it was still pretty cool. We were planning on doing some cool things with the stake president here today for pday but we got a call and had to deal with some problems here so it didn´t work out which is super obnoxious but oh well. And that pretty much sums it up for this week. I hope you guys have a great week and a great summer! A igreja é Verdadeira!

Elder Harris

Pics - What the average pday in the office consists of.


No comments:

Post a Comment