Saturday, October 31, 2015

In the office another transfer...

Hey everyone! So this week was good. We had transfers this week so it was a little crazy but good nevertheless. Just like a normal transfer week we weren't able to do a whole lot of proselyting which was a bummer. But on the bright side we started off this week good. President took us out to lunch at the restaurant Sal e Brasa. It's the one that that missionary who came back to visit the mission took us to with her chinese aunt. Anyways, It was super good and I ate a ton. In fact I'm pretty sure I've gained about 10 pounds this week from all the junk that I've eaten! First that restaurant then we got Oreo milkshakes, then the next day we had dinner at the president's house with all of the new missionaries. Man I ate so much this week!
But yeah, the arrival of all the new missionaries was really fun as usual. Then the crazy part of the transfer started on wednesday. We were running around like no other trying to get all of the bus tickets bought and get all the right documents and in the middle of all of this I had to take a missionary to the Police Station to renew his Visa. But it all worked out and there were no major problems so I can't complain haha.
After that we just had all of the missionaries who were going home staying with us until thursday. Elder Wilson who I lived with in Cidade do Sol went home this week which was super weird. I remember joking around with him a while back when I had just barely gotten to the office and he said that I would still be in the office when he went home but I thought there was no way cuz that was about 7 months ago... But here I am still haha. And no i wasn't transferred so that means I'll be here until at least December haha. Whatever, I guess I'm just gonna have to make the most of it.
So like I said at the beginning, we didn't have a whole lot of time for teaching this week. We worked last night and a little bit on Thursday night. But we do have some progressing investigators. So we'll keep working with them. Last night we got a referral so we went to visit this person and when we got there this old man came out a little drunk, chewed us out and was cursing like crazy. Anyways, it was one of those things that's really annoying but I try not to let it get me down. Other than that everything was good this week haha. I hope you guys all have an awesome week! I love you all! Thank you guys for everything! A igreja é verdadeira!

Elder Harris

Me with Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment