Saturday, May 16, 2015

A long day in the office is WAY more exhaustng than a long day of proselyting!

Well another week has come and gone.  It was so great to talk to the family in Utah and also a lot of the family in California!  I miss you guys!  It looked like you guys were all doing good... even without me there ;)  But anyways this week was super super super super super super SUPER SUPER SUPER slow.  President has been coming to the office everyday this week and we´ve been working like crazy trying to get everything in order for transfers this next week.  But I am excited for the transfers because it means I get to see all the little new American missionaries arrive totally lost.  I know that sounds mean but it´s kinda funny.  I was there at one point haha.  A long day in the office is WAY more exhausting than a long day of proselyting.  I have dedicated this pday to sleep.  And that is where I´ll be going after this.  Actually we´re gonna go to McDonalds first.  But then sleep.  Haha gotta have your priorities straight ;)  Oh I guess I never told you guys about pday last week.  We went to this place called Parque das Dunas.  It´s kinda like a nature reserve thing pretty close to the beach.  Nothing too exciting but it was pretty cool and really pretty.  It was just nice to get out of the city for a bit.  It´s not like in Beaver where you can just drive two minutes and your in the hills.  You´ve gotta work to find your peace here haha.  We took a bus to get there but we couldn´t remember which bus we had to take to get home so we walked.  It wasn´t my idea but I had to follow my companion.  It was almost 6 miles from there to our house.  I know.  I checked.  Online. (Please tell me some of you guys got that quote) It was so hot too!  Man I feel like I´m always complaining about the heat.  Maybe it´s all just a mental game and if I start complaining about the cold it will actually get cold.  I guess we´ll see haha.
           So anyways, on Wednesday we had a huge ward activity that the missionaries organized.  It went really well and we had a blast!  I´ll try to send some pictures but that was really about it for this week.  Sorry for the pretty short letter but that was literally about all that happened this week.  I love you all!  I hope you all have a great week!  A igreja é verdadeira!


Elder Harris

Parque das Dunas

Our district

Normal bird...

BAM!  It's a phone!

My Trunky Picture haha

Me at Parque das Dunas

No comments:

Post a Comment