Monday, August 8, 2016

The time is running out quickly!

Hey everyone! So we had a little PDay activity today so that's why I'm sending this so late! That also means that I don't have a whole lot of time to send this. This week was awesome! We were able to baptize J. who is the uncle of some other recent converts. We have been teaching him and his girlfriend F. for some time now. J. is the one who said that everytime he goes to the church he feels something different and wanted to baptized. His baptism was awesome! Now we're working on baptizing his girlfriend this week. We have another kid I. who is marked for this week too. He is a kid that has been going to seminary every night alone that we started teaching a little while ago. So this week is gonna be awesome! I can't believe that this week is officially my last full week of full time missionary service. The time is running out quickly. So I'll have to go out with a bang here in the home stretch!
Today for PDay we went with President Moraes and some other missionaries to Natal where we toured some old Catholic churches, some museums and took some picture close to the beach. I'll try to get the pictures to send to you guys because my memory card got yet another virus so I'm gonna have to go two weeks without a camera cuz I gave up trying to deal with it haha. I'll try to get J.'s baptism pictures from my comp too. If I don't send it today I'll send it next week. If not I'll just show it to you guys personally the next week ;) I love you all! Have an awesome week! A igreja é verdadeira!

Elder Harris



No comments:

Post a Comment