Monday, March 14, 2016

I'll just laugh by myself here!


Hey everyone! So this week was really good. It was actually a little tough but still really good. I'm feeling much better after my chikungunya but now my comp got it and he's been really sick. That's actually what's been so tough about this week. With me being sick last week and Elder S. Cardoso being sick this week we've had really little time to work in our area. I was able to go on splits with Elder Aguiar, one of the missionaries who we live with, and let me tell ya, we worked our tails off. It paid off because we were able to have two baptisms. We baptized V. and L. That's funny if your Brazilian because V. e L. is a really famous band here haha but since most of you won’t get that joke I'll just laugh by myself here haha. We've been teaching their families and it's been going well but it's hard to get them to church. But we're gonna keep working with them and it'll all work out. So this week we had a good zone meeting. It was fun to see the new zone after the transfers. All the new missionaries in my district are all super awesome. Actually the last ones were awesome too haha. But that's about it for this week. I hope you all have a great week! A igreja é verdadeira!

Pics - The zone


No comments:

Post a Comment