Saturday, December 19, 2015

Training a new secretary

Hey everyone! So this week was good. Super crazy and busy but good haha. So to start off on Monday Elder P. Araújo got to the office. He's the new secretary that I'll be training for a bit here. Man he's such a stud. It's gonna be a good couple of weeks with him and Elder Mehl. So like I said we had a crazy week with transfers and all but Elder P. Araujo's doing super well and is trying to take it all in haha. Poor thing, he got here right at the busiest time possible, I think it might have scared him a little haha. Jk jk, he's gonna be great. So because of the transfers we weren't able to get a whole lot of proselyting time but we did get a little bit. J. is still going strong and his friend R. as well but BOTH of their moms won’t let them be baptized! Both for the same reasons! Ugh it's so frustrating... J. and R. are so awesome! 

So Tuesday was a little bittersweet. It was the last dinner with the new arrivals at the president's house haha. I figured I had to make the most of it so I ate SO MUCH! Like I'm for real I pretty much rolled home. But it was all worth it ;) Then Wednesday came with all the missionaries who were going home. Pretty sure that just about everything that could have gone wrong went wrong like with flights and all that. Jk I wont go that far but there were a lot of problems so we were running around all day but it all worked out in the end. It was kinda sad because I was pretty good friends with a lot of the missionaries who went home so it was sad to see them go but at least I get to stay here haha.

To be 100% honest that's about all I can think of for this week so I'm gonna cut this one short. I love you all! Thanks for everything! I'm super stoked to talk to the family on Friday! A igreja é verdadeira! Feliz Natal!!!!

Elder Harris

Pic 1 - Notice anything different about this pic? Yep that's right... for the first time in 8 months that's not me working on the far computer!! hahahaha
Pics 2,3 - New comp
Pic 4 - Last time seeing this for a while haha






No comments:

Post a Comment