Saturday, December 12, 2015

Hacked by Elder Mehl!

Today is one day much special, my companion is best world, I like very much him, I want to be like him, the Best Missionary of Mission Brazil Natal.

I LOVE ELDER MEHL.

Well.... I hope you all loved that very special message from the one and only, Elder Mehl haha. We're still working on his English hahaha.

Anyways, this week was really good. First off, this Sunday we were able to baptize G. He is a friend of the Bishop's son. In fact since I've been here the Bishop's kids have introduced us to, helped us teach, and baptize three of their friends, just normal friends that they play with in the street that they invited to church. I'll send a picture of them all but it’s really cool.... You're never too young to be a missionary!

So this week we also had our mission wide Christmas Conference. It was really good. I learned a ton and it's always good to see all of the missionaries. It's crazy to think that my last Christmas on the mission is already coming up! I swear last Christmas was just a couple of months ago! So anyways, just like every other mission in the world we have been focusing on the campaign thing (I couldn't think of the right word haha) that the church is doing, Here it's, Nasceu o Salvado, in English I think it's A Savior is Born. Anyways, it's a really great video and it gets better every time you watch it so go watch it and share it with everyone!

So on to the big news... I'm pleased to announce that after 8 months of working here in the office........ a new secretary has finally been called who will take my place here! Wooo! He will be arriving tomorrow here in the office. I'm really excited. But a little nervous at the same time... It's gonna be weird going back to the field after spending so much time here. It's gonna be especially tough because I'll be leaving right in the middle of summer here so it's gonna be way hot and they don't have A/C in the field haha. But anyways, the new secretary will get here tomorrow but I'll still spend a few more weeks here training him before I leave. But the end is in sight... I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel... haha jk it's not that bad here it's just that I've been here for a long time and I'm ready for something new. It's gonna be awesome.

But anyways, that just about sums it up for this week. I love you all! Thanks for everything you guys do for me! A igreja é verdadeira!

Elder Harris

All of the missionaries who arrived together in the field last October:

                                                                          Then...

Now...


No comments:

Post a Comment