Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Well, I made it!

Well , I made it!  Today has been so fun, Sao Paulo is so crazy!  The drivers here are insane!  They make California drivers look super nice and pleasant.  The flight from Atlanta to here was super long and really uncomfortable but oh well at least we're here.  The weather is actually super nice.  It's about 60 degrees and overcast.  Still super humid but I'll get over it.  Dad sorry I didn't call you back last night from Atlanta, hopefully you got my voice mail.  We ended up boarding the plane about 5 minutes after I hung up with you so I never had time to call you back.  So the best way I'd describe Sao Paulo is like a more tropical Los Angeles.  They have like little sections of just rainforest all over here so that was a surprise.  It's nice because it takes away from the whole nasty city aspect.  There are malls and we saw a Walmart here.  The view from our room is spectacular!  We're on the top floor of our building.  The cars are pretty similar but way small.  Lots of Fiats, Chevys, and Fords.  They weren't kidding about the music here!  Just about every car you look into here has a nice big sound system so I feel right at home ;)  Anyways that's about it for now.  They wont let us send pictures while I'm in the CTM (MTC) so you'll have to wait 6 more weeks for them but just know that all is good here and I'm doing well :)  They're saying tonight is all you can eat Brazillian pizza and they say it's so bomb!  I think I'm more excited about that than anything ;) 

                                                                                                         Love, Elder Harris #2

No comments:

Post a Comment